Corn fields and much more
On average, in South-Eastern Indiana countryside,
- bottled water costs $1.25 a liter (it's more expensive than gas).
- people's favorite hobby is lawn mowing.
- a small town has a garage, a post office and three churches.
- there is one dead animal per mile on the road, anything of the size between chipmunk and deer.
- a family has three working and ten not-so-working cars on their yard.
- the accent of a native speaker is impossible to understand.
- for a native speaker it is impossible to understand our accent.
- a house has two dogs, one smaller and one bigger. Both bark equally loudly.
- drivers are considerate and careful.
- roadsides are heavily littered.
- campers' age is around 60.